- Minimum of 4 guests required to run a trip.
- Management reserves the right to amend/cancel/add terms & conditions without notice.
- All terms & conditions are subject to South African Law & Jurisdiction.
- Persons are not permitted to jump overboard and/or swim.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission to unruly passengers who appear to be under the influence of alcohol or any banned substances.
- No alcohol may be carried on board our vessels and strictly no smoking is allowed.
Payments & Cancellations
- There will be no refunds in the event of a no-show by guests on the activity date if the booking is prepaid.
- In the event of a no-show or last minute cancellation we will debit a full cancellation charge to the client’s credit card.
- In the event of an amendment not received 7 days prior to activity booked the guest will still be responsible for the full cost for the total number of passengers originally confirmed.
- Management reserves the right to cancel any transfer or activity due to unforeseen circumstances, including but not limited to, insufficient passengers and/or unfavourable sea or weather conditions.
- In case of a weather cancellation, weather conditions are judged exclusively by the Management of Ocean Odyssey. Guests must report for the service/activity unless notified by Ocean Odyssey Management.
- In the event of a cancellation by Ocean Odyssey Management, a full refund will be given on the amount paid (or refunded to booking agent).
- In the event of a refund, we can only refund via the same method of payment using the same account number that was used to make the initial payment, i.e. if you paid with a specific credit card then we can only refund back into that credit card.
- Third party bookings (booking office or concierge bookings) – are required to request clients card details for all reservations.
- We do NOT accept International Fund Transfers due to certain international bank charges that may be incurred.
- All passengers are required to sign an indemnity form for all activities they are participating in prior to departure of the activity.
- If a guest refuses to sign the indemnity form, the guest will not be able to partake in the activity.
- The indemnity form must be signed by a Parent/Legal guardian for minors under 18 years.
- Any unaccompanied child, 18 or under, requires the indemnity to be signed by a parent/legal guardian prior to the activity.
- Children Discount Rates apply to minors aged 12 years and under. For minors over the age 12 years, adult rates apply.
- Indemnity requirements for unaccompanied minors and children under 18 apply. Please refer Indemnity above.
Online Ordering Only
Once you have submitted your order, we will contact you with regards to the cost of shipping and available payment methods for your order. Dismiss